Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cold


Like you go away
Never turning back to see
Where I stand today
Where we could have been.
Like you look at me
Not looking, yet
At the wounds you inflict
All the tears, still wet.
I will turn from you
From all you love
Unto the skies, the clouds
And the stars above.
When you want a friend
To talk, to weep
To hold your hand when you
Walk these roads, steep
I will not be there
To heal your heart
For I will be as cold
As you are from the start.
I will not care
When you walk over me
As cold as your heart
My heart will be.

2 comments:

AfterTim said...

You exude so much emotion through your words, Darakhshan. It portrays much anguish, pain, and perhaps slight anger as well. Your blog certainly seems a place of release for you. Keep up the good work.

Darakhshan said...

Thanks for your encouragement!