Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Look For More (Haiku)

Sunlight comes running
Lighting up the room of hope
Yet I look for more

Play a game of cards
And shuffle my old destiny
I win and I deal

Set fire on the ice
But let it not melt away
Yes I want them both

Sit by my pillow
Give me a real dream now
Wake me up smiling

Do my hair with love
So they fly but stay in place
Smelling like the rain

Walk in my shadow
I will never be alone
Marching towards joy

Make ripples on sand
As if it were but water
And let it flow by

Give me some flowers
That grow into potpourri
And never dry out

Make me fly the sky
Like it were a guided kite
Gliding like a bird

Romance with the rain
Make castles with the water
Like it were a beach

When I stretch my hand
Hold it and never let go
For I look for more.

No comments: